Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fish out of Water

So, this is what it feels like to blog. Actually this isn't a blog as much as it is a pre-blog, a sort of introductory blog setting you up for the main blog, coming soon. What the blog? That's a lot of blog!
I'm not so sure what else to put in this pre-blog. I could go on about my terrible day, like how the Halloween store refused to return my lab coat. The lady said, "Exchanges only."
"But I got a better lab coat at the other Halloween store in this SAME shopping center. What do I need two lab coats for?"
And how now, because they wouldn't return it and give me a refund, I have to pay out of pocket for the lab coat because it was something my company was paying for. I had to use the company credit card TWICE and they just won't pay for two lab coats. Only one novelty lab coat in the budget.
Or how after we left the "evil Halloween store", K's (my girlfriend) car broke down. And AAA wouldn't service us because her name wasn't on the account. And then, when we finally settle and get the car home, I can't find a wrench adjustment the right size to get her battery out. And then I found out bad news about my credit card. And when we went to the possible location of our movie, the pictures turned out yellow.

But you don't want to read me bitching about my day. That's just not blog-worthy. So enjoy my upcoming blogs, which will be way better than this one. Thanks and have a blog day!

No comments:

Post a Comment